Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Rematch Pt. 1

Yesterday I was informed that if weather will allow it when I visit natalie and brian there will be a rematch. Many of you may remember my epic victory last time when I dominated the first game and then let up a bit to make the game more interesting. Apparently this time though Brian has been practicing so that he doesn't get embarrassed. So since I haven't played in over two months I decided I should start practicing. But I am pretty confident that even after a two month lay-off I will still be able to easily handle Brian. So I would like to take this time and publicly announce that I guarantee to win(if we play). Stay tuned for the result.


A picture from the first match

2 comments:

Eric said...

Wow!

Natalie said...

I'll be checking the weather forecasts with eager anticipation. =)