Sunday, June 14, 2009

Finally a New post!!!!!

So i guess it's about time i post something. Since the last post i have is from November. So lots of stuff has happened since then. First i now am a licensed driver in the state of california (pause for applause) thank you. Second i am almost done with school so that's pretty exciting. Also for those of you in my massive blog following who are unaware my dad and i are restoring a 1964 1/2 mustang. It's gonna be pretty sweet when we're done. and i guess that's pretty much it. wow that really wasn't that much at all. oh well. so here are some pics of the 'stang and a self portrait of myself.



i guess i will have to see if this bad boy really can hit 120


this is actually how i dress for church every sunday

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I am glad to see that you have FINALLY put up a new post. The mustang looks pretty sweet.

Also SHAME ON YOU for whining about your foot and not coming to visit me.

Oh and you should capitalize and use proper punctuation or you look illiterate. =) Just some sisterly advice.

Eric said...

Ditto to what Natalie said. I finally gave up on waiting for you to update yours before we updated ours.

Brian said...

I'm just glad that the pictures of you beating me at tennis are not at the top of the list anymore.